Manager (Tangible Asset), Valuation and Modelling
KPMG China is based in 27 offices across 25 cities with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. Working collaboratively across all these offices, KPMG China can deploy experienced professionals efficiently, wherever our client is located.
KPMG is a global organisation of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and in FY20 had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
In 1992, KPMG became the first international accounting network to be granted a joint venture licence in mainland China. KPMG was also the first among the Big Four in mainland China to convert from a joint venture to a special general partnership, as of 1 August 2012. Additionally, the Hong Kong firm can trace its origins to 1945. This early commitment to this market, together with an unwavering focus on quality, has been the foundation for accumulated industry experience, and is reflected in KPMG's appointment for multi-disciplinary services (including audit, tax and advisory) by some of China's most prestigious companies. Responsibilities
• Lead in conducting tangible asset valuation engagements, including real estate and plant & equipment valuation
• Lead the review of valuation prepared by other valuers and advisors as an audit support
• Manage the engagement progress including project planning, risk management, financials and other administration procedures
• Assist Partners and Directors in business development activities including proposal and pitching documents preparation
• Contribute in practice development including the development of new approaches to address the clients' needs
• Develop network of internal and external contacts to enhance connectivity and firm profitability
• Coach and develop junior staff Experience
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years' relevant experience in real estate valuation, preferably with large real estate valuation firms
• Professional qualification of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) or Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is preferred
• Willing to travel
• Experience in leading and mentoring a team
• Experience in supporting business development and bid proposals
• Ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management
• Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) skills would be advantageous
• Experience in other transaction related services (i.e. financial due diligence and corporate finance) is a plus
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.