Manager, Strategy and Planning
- Devise the sales model and key performance indicator (KPI) to frontline staff
- Develop and enhance sales incentive scheme for frontline staff. Perform tracking (with support of business analytic staff)
- Roll out sales recognition programs such as full year/ quarterly incentive and incentive trip
- Assist in customer-pool and portfolio management
- Conduct sales process streamlining to improve sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist in implementing branch optimization and distribution plan
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related discipline
- CFA, CFP or other relevant qualification an advantage
- At least 8 years working experience in banking industry and solid experience in management information
- Advanced in MS Office including Word, Excel, Chinese Word processing. Knowledge in SAS and SQL is a plus
- Independent, team-oriented, proactive with strong strategic orientation and business sense and good problem solving skill
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.