Manager, Strategic Program Management Office
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
- Lead and manage company-wide organizational or special strategic AIB KPI projects from inception to completion and ensure on time and within budget delivery.
- Work effectively with cross-functional departments and build business knowledge and relationships to develop and originate high value projects for the company.
- Understand company project portfolio and strategy and recommend and provide efficient solutions to create synergies.
- Develop and update the team's SPMO framework (project governance and project management) that is consistent to the market standards.
- Solid experience and proven track record in professional project management
- In-depth knowledge in insurance operation and strong ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- 10 years of relevant expertise and passion to drive business performance
- University degree holder, preferably have an advanced degree
- PMP certification is a must
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Outstanding communication / interpersonal skills, including the maturity to engage directly with senior management
- Excellent influencing skills, including ability to work effectively across a large organization, execute projects and build and manage cross-functional relationships
- Can work in fast paced environment
- Highly numerate with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to explore all angles and overcome obstacles and challenges to achieve our objectives
- Has a strong sense of ownership and hard work ethic to see things to completion