Manager, Service Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 19
Manager, Service Management
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Oversee service delivery processes to ensure all services are in scope, delivered and aligned with agreement.
- Identify, investigate, escalate and resolve major incidents in order to maintain service performance and customer satisfaction.
- Collect and evaluate customer feedback to improve service quality, staff productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Quality control on service delivery to ensure systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Maintenance of Service management and related documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years working experience in IT Service Management, preferably in Finance institution / enterprise.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Previous VIP Support experience is highly preferred.
- Certification on ITIL and PMP is preferred.
- Great personality and people skill. Excellent Communications skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of overall IT infrastructure domains, including End-points, Servers, Microsoft platform, Linux, Office, Phone, VC, Printers, Virtualization, DevOps, Security solutions and Cloud services.
- Experience on multicultural virtual/distributed teams coordination and communication.
- Ability to define, prioritize and execute process in a precise and structured manner.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Insurance Business general knowledge is preferred.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.