Manager/ Senior Manager, Operations
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Conning Asia Pacific Limited
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Position summary: The role is to lead / co-lead the Trade Operations team.
- Supervise trade capturing, position and cash reconciliation, risk and performance reporting, corporate actions/ new shares placement execution and settlement, daily and month-end process, miscellaneous client report and help resolve any issues identified during the process.
- Participate in and contribute to firm-wide project from time to time including new product/ fund launch process, global or regional initiative on operational and settlement procedures, analysis on outsourcing or insourcing certain operational and settlement functions and coordinate with other teams in Hong Kong office or group office.
- Manage and develop new execution and/or clearing platform; e.g. execution and clearing accounts and other operations related arrangement
- Participate in investors or other meetings to explain the operations process, risk management and cash management regime, the infrastructure of operations team, risk monitoring capabilities and management reporting.
- Manage business partners including brokers, middle office service provider and Bloomberg.
- Develop and maintain the procedures manual for operational and settlement process and continues to work with Compliance to enhance the existing process.
- Work with other team to deliver the necessary reports as needed from time to time.
- Report all operations related matters to the Chief Operating Officer and executive team on a regular basis.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field.
- 10 years+ experience in operations (candidates with less experience will also be considered)
- Experience with using Bloomberg AIM
- Experience in handling settlement and operational processes for fixed income products is preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Language skills preferred: English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Conning (www.conning.com) is a leading global investment management firm with a long history of serving the insurance industry. Conning supports institutional investors with investment solutions, asset management offerings and risk analytics and consulting services. Conning manages more than $117 billion* in global assets through its offices in Asia, Europe and North America.
Conning believes in providing tailored investment solutions through a partnership approach with our clients which allow us to function as an integrated part of their investment framework. Our team of experts build highly integrated, strategic solutions designed to enhance the portfolios of our clients. We aim to enhance the financial strength of our clients by delivering superior investment performance, customized solutions and exceptional client services.
*As of September 30, 2017, represents the combined global assets under management for the affiliated firms under Conning Holdings Limited, and Cathay Securities Investment Trust Co., Ltd. ("SITE"). SITE reports internally into Conning Asia Pacific Limited, but is a separate legal entity under Cathay Financial Holding Co., Ltd. which is the ultimate controlling parent of all Conning entities.
For any interesting party, please send your CV to email@example.com.
**Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment Purposes only**