Manager, Segment & Product Management (FX & Structured Products)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Segment & Product Management, you are responsible for developing and implementing business plan for structured investment products and FX related products/services.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank's customers
- Keep abreast of the latest market development and trend, and assist in formulation of business plan and marketing strategies to maintain the competitiveness of our products
- Participate in enhancement on investment product and service for relevant systems, relevant documentation, selling process, training and sales support tools
- Assist in launching competitive products/services, preparing and implement promotion program, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs
- Work with business partners and advertising agency on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns
- Support product launch related tasks such as product launch communication to relevant parties, sales document arrangement, product training, product maintenance on various channels etc.
- Strive to fulfill product regulatory requirements and bank compliances applicable to FX and structured investment products
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of experience in wealth management or solid experience in product development preferably in banking field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and attentive to details
- Good hands-on computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.