Manager, Segment & Product Management (FX & Structured Products)
Reporting to Senior Manager, Segment & Product Management, you are responsible for developing and implementing business plan for structured investment products and FX related products/services.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank's customers
- Keep abreast of the latest market development and trend, and assist in formulation of business plan and marketing strategies to maintain the competitiveness of our products
- Participate in enhancement on investment product and service for relevant systems, relevant documentation, selling process, training and sales support tools
- Assist in launching competitive products/services, preparing and implement promotion program, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs
- Work with business partners and advertising agency on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns
- Support product launch related tasks such as product launch communication to relevant parties, sales document arrangement, product training, product maintenance on various channels etc.
- Strive to fulfill product regulatory requirements and bank compliances applicable to FX and structured investment products
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of experience in wealth management or solid experience in product development preferably in banking field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and attentive to details
- Good hands-on computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.