Manager Sales Quality Implementation - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 17 2017-09-28
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Sales Quality Implementation.
In this role, you will
- Support the enforcement of business compliance and best practice sharing by constantly reviewing transaction recommendations and identifying abnormalities
- Recommend remedial measures and reinforce service standards
- Contribute to and implement quality improvement initiatives and contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of monitoring processes and tools to ensure the continuous improvement of quality assurance
- Review and improve quality guidelines and measures
- Promote integrity by monitoring full compliance with business discipline guidelines, and recommend control measures for the execution
- Monitor and enforce adherence to Group financial planning standards and implement monitoring measures covering all Retail Banking and Wealth Management staff
- Liaise with retail distribution channels and departments to investigate customer complaints regarding frontline practices
- Provide guidance and technical support to team members
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Valid Insurance license and registration as a Relevant Individual under Securities and Future Ordinance
- Completion of six Certified Financial Planning modules, with Certified Financial Planning modules certification preferred
- Proven recent experience in providing information about life insurance products and services that suit and fulfill customer's needs, with quality assurance monitoring experience an advantage
- Project management experience would be an asset
- Strong analytical reasoning capabilities
- Excellent people management skills and experience, with the proven ability to influence others and drive quality performance
- High standard of written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese typing skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009OYF
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited