Manager, Regulatory Reporting
- Responsible for the production of HKMA returns, including MA(BS)1, 1C, 2A, 6, 11, 16, 20, 21, 24, and various regulatory surveys
- Responsible for local financial reporting, Head Office reporting and financial disclosure of the bank
- Work closely with regulators and senior management
- Participate in group reporting project (MAS610) from design stage to UAT and ensure successful roll-out in production
- Participate in local projects including system enhancement, ledger migration & data quality improvement
- Identify & participate in process and data improvement initiatives to enhance data quality and improve operational efficiency
- Qualified Accountant with Degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Min. 5 – 7 years of working experience in HKMA Banking returns
- Well versed in International & HK financial accounting standards
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.