Manager RFP - Global Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager RFP.
In this role, you will
- Completes RFPs, RFIs and related documents for institutional and wholesale clients and maintains consultant databases for selected Asset Management Group capabilities and funds.
- Works with internal stakeholders in Asset Management Group to ensure high quality articulation to clients of Asset Management Group investment philosophy, capabilities, processes and funds.
- Works with RFP colleagues in other regions to support cross border RFPs, RFIs and other client documents.
- Supports Head of RFPs Asia Pacific in key regional or global initiatives.
- Stakeholder relationship management and development
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs, RFIs and related client documents, including regulations, Asset Management Group compliance requirements and delivery processes.
- Sound understanding of investment products and markets and client requirements, preferably in Asia Pacific.
- Good knowledge of performance systems, reporting systems, third party performance databases and institutional reporting standards.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Strong communication skills, including investment writing and oral discussion or presentation.
- Strong project and staff management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their sometimes conflicting expectations and requirements.
- Attention to detail, commitment to high quality work standards and the ability to ensure quality standards are maintained under time and stakeholder pressure.
- University degree or equivalent qualification required, preferably with an investment or finance focus.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009VOM
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited