Client relationships and marketing are integral to our business. Our Marketing team applies contemporary business-to-business marketing strategies to support the targeting of existing and new clients.
- Write, edit copy for thought leadership reports, opinion pieces and newsletters
- Develop and drive marketing campaigns to leverage new publications
- Advise stakeholders on considerations and suggest best approach to achieve objectives through thought leadership campaign launches
- Work closely with designers and conceptualise ideas to ensure graphics and design illustrations are linked to the publication's theme
- Analyse data including research results provided by third-party providers
- University graduate
- A minimum of eight years editorial work experience - preferably with a financial services background
- Strong proven editing and writing skills, a key responsibility for the role
- Experience of running marketing campaigns
- Good understanding and knowledge of the firm's activities
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as manage complex projects and prioritise work loads
- Strong language skills required: English language skills essential, Mandarin proficiency is preferred
- Pro-active and detail-oriented with an ability to develop content ideas and insights
- Strong project management and marketing skills
- Flexible: ability to handle last minute issues
- Strong work ethics, resourceful and takes initiative
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.