Manager, Product and Customer Proposition - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Product and Customer Proposition.
In this role, you will
- Analysing the development of the MPF and ORSO market and customer needs by conducting product comparison and market research to provide recommendation for the formation of business and product strategy and proposition
- Play a key part in ensuring consistency in the MPF, ORSO, or Retirement product offering and strategy are in line with the banks proposition
- Support the Pensions business for the development of post retirement proposition with liaison with all the stakeholders involved
- Support the Pensions business and work with the Trustee and Fund managers for the on-going monitoring of fund performance, identify improvement needs and monitor such implementation
- Overseeing the development of the regular investment educational materials such as ensuring the disclosures of market outlook and fund specific commentary are appropriately presented and in line with the market conditions and our customer needs
- Liaison with all stakeholders including but not limited to the Trustee, Fund managers and Administrator to lead and drive the end to end product development, review and on-going monitoring process from product concept, feasibility studies, regulatory approval and implementation.
- Lead and execute statutory related product changes in Pensions
- Preparation of product collaterals including client communication materials and the final output of offering document for fulfillment of product launch
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate
- Solid experience in Customer Proposition, Product Proposition or Product Development within Retirement Benefits or Pension Industry
- Strong product knowledge in Pension or Retirement Benefits products
- Strong Attention to Details
- Able to work under pressure, and able to deliver at a tight deadline
- Solid awareness of the Pension regulation changes in Hong Kong
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Read and Write in English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009YUH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited