Manager, Product Solutions
- Ensures the accuracy of content and design changes in programs supporting. Participates in the evaluation of program/campaign requests with project sponsors and the cross-functional execution team to ensure understanding and completeness prior to execution.
- Works with project leads and development team to review requests for clarity and completeness.
- Independently evaluates project requests, writes test scripts (and reviews other team members' scripts for accuracy) to ensure all requirements are validated.
- Accurately assesses for additional impacts and possible need for regression testing to ensure overall channel integrity.
- Reports issues/defects clearly and timely.
- Executes testing within short and frequently changing timeframes, at a high rate of accuracy.
- Reports defects clearly and timely.
- Maintains/posts testing documentation.
- Participates on project calls as a key contributor leading up to release.
- Effectively navigates complex IT process, such as account conditioning, and provides test accounts for broader testing team.
- Assists Testing Manager with oversight of all testing performed by the offshore team, ensuring that processes are adhered to and training is conducted at defined frequencies.
- Maintains testing documentation and analyzes test account data and/or project gaps, making recommendations to Testing Manager for improvement.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience with Mobile device and/or Responsive testing strongly preferred.
- at least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to continue to build on their knowledge to accurately identify testing needs/gaps. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency. Exceptional communication skills. Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work as an owner within cross-functional teams. High energy individual with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects. Ability to work in ambiguous environment. Excellent documentation and record retention skills.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting