We are looking for an experienced expert to help with our business.
- Be an integral part of the product control team responsible for maintaining the profit & loss of primary and secondary market financial products
- Responsible for calculating and regularly updating the performance measures/matrixes of financial products
- Responsible for preparing periodic client reporting documentation of financial products
- Responsible for aggregating, consolidating and identifying trends in fund performance statistics to assist with fund performance research
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Economics / Finance.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Preference for candidates with Big Four Accounting background, experience in Asset Management is a plus
- CPA Preferred, CFA is a plus
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and VBA programming
- Fluent in Business English and Chinese, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable interest in investing, independent, pro-active, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges, good team player
As an equal opportunity employer, Noah and its affiliates consider all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.