Manager, Prime Brokerage Operations
- Attractive Package + Benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
A leading global bank is looking for an experienced candidate to join the Prime Finance team to handle the Asia Prime Finance business.
- Mainly responsible for overseeing the activity of the Asia Prime Finance business. Covering Equities and market access products including equity, FX equity swaps, lepos, P-notes.
- Given the Global nature of the business and the clients, the team liaise with the Prime Sales and Trading business in Hong Kong, New York and London as well as the numerous support teams involved in supporting the clients around the globe.
- Acting as the primary contact point for any new products, markets or projects, having a deep understanding of the font to back booking flow and the lifecycle of the products covered.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement to influence and negotiate with decision makers (regional operations management and business heads) to alter client and business behaviours to adopt best practice standards. Escalating irregularities and non-standard practices to the global / regional business and Operations management
- The role will be required to continuously drive optimal process designs as the business continuously evolves and innovates new product offering across the region.
- Continue to review the teams metrics to ensure capacity and productivity can accurately assed, and that the benefits of optimization and the impact of new business better tracked.
- Accomplished understanding of the front to back flow within Prime Finance operations.
- Proven organisational and team management skills
- Knowledge of Markets products and associated post trade operational processes.
- Well-developed leadership skills, a solutions-led individual, able to motivate the team and deliver high quality results.
- Continuous improvement and project management experience required.
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Ability to act impartially, where required, to arbitrate in matters under dispute, build consensus, and resolve conflicts.
- Excellent client management skills, with the ability to build and develop networks and relationships with both external and internal clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.