Manager Personal Lending - Customer Value Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Nov 17 2017-11-02
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Personal Lending.
In this role, you will
- Formulate product strategy or initiatives and achieve business objectives for the Consumer Loans business
- Evaluate and drive initiatives to optimize business performance
- Coordinate product and feature enhancements that aim at sharpening HSBC market leading position in Consumer Loans while balancing both quality and quantity
- Work with Marketing, Branches, Call Centre and Direct Channels to ensure that the marketing approach and transaction processes are efficient and effective
- Solicit market intelligence, keep abreast of the product trends and customers' expectations
- Evaluate and enhance the risk management, marketing and transaction processes to facilitate healthy business development.
- Evaluate and enhance the HSBC product processes and systems, so that they are comply with internal and regulatory standards, and make sure they are competitive, efficient and cost effective
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Relevant experience in loans business, preferably gained from financial industry
- Excellent technical know-how and strong business acumen
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009EB1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited