Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Performance Management Department
Manager, Performance Management (MIS analysis and reporting) (Job ID: 3058)
- To be a team member of Performance Management Department
- Implement MIS platform with technology team
- Automate the existing MIS production
- Deliver financial analyses, reports, and performance dashboards
- Liaise with stakeholders on business analyses and MIS matters
- Bachelor degree holder in accounting, finance, economics, statistics, or related discipline
- HKICPA , CFA or relevant professional qualifications is preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience in the banking industry in the area of MIS, business analytics, or management reporting
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is necessary; Experience in dashboard reporting using Tableau or similar tools will be a plus
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3058&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.