Manager, People & Change Consulting, Advisory
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is growing and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. Our P&C team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
Responsibilities We are looking for Manager candidate with specific experience and skills in some of the following categories:
- Organisation Development - target operating model development, organisation design and workforce shaping
- HR Transformation - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large-scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimizing underperformance during the change
- Corporate strategy clarification and performance management - clarify, align and translate the strategy into executable work streams
The responsibilities attributable to this role will include some or all of the following:
- Experience of working for a major advisory business or leading Corporate organization
- Experience helping re-structure HR functions / teams to deliver a more optimized service
- Acting as subject matter expert in advising clients to maximize benefits whilst reducing risk
- Using your knowledge, expertise and experience to support the development People and Change propositions
- Responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of the project or workstream
- Passionate about your discipline with a history of continuous learning
- Commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities
- Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks
- Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships
The individual will have :
- Managing a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements and providing leadership and shaping delivery approach
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities.
- Managing competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable programmes/projects
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks.
- Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
- Coaching team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- Full professional proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or corporate
- Planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
- High levels of personal integrity and be a team player with commercial awareness