Manager, People Advisory
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role is responsible for managing day-to-day HR inquiries and employee activities logged through case management via HR portal as well as handling grievances and employee relations matters as and when contacted by employees directly.
In addition, the incumbent will also engage in enhancing HR automation capabilities, drive HR operational excellence by leveraging technology such as robotics and AI. People Advisory and Complex Inquiries Handling
Enhance Chatbot Capabilities using content management portal
- Handle general inquiries raised and logged through case management via HR portal independently. These inquiries typically require investigation and follow up actions such as:
- Payroll discrepancies
- Policy clarification for exceptions and special circumstances e.g. leave of absence
- Employee unable to find relevant policy
- Provide advice/guidance to general employees on standard policy matters, as necessary
- Manage end to end on/off boarding processes of general employees
- Handle grievances and compliant cases
- Escalate exception case to either HRBP or HR functional specialist for complex employee relation matters
- Liaise and monitor the delivery of services by external vendors for work visa, payroll, employment screening, tax advisory
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports
Enhance Knowledge Articles
- Analyse and review chatbot usage reports
- Review chat feedback from employees to fine tune response accuracy
- Partner with HR functional specialist to update chat responses, as needed
- Develop new FAQ and associated responses, as needed
Handle and resolve exceptions generated by automation tool, e.g. RPA
- Review article feedback from employee to fine tune knowledge articles
- Partner with HR functional specialist to develop and review articles
- Update knowledge articles, as needed
- Liaise with Global CoE to troubleshoot and resolve issues identified from automation exception report
- Identify process/operations improvement opportunity based on day-to-day tasks management as well as feedback from employees
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.