• Develop, review and implement an effective Operational Risk Management Framework covering methodologies, policies, guidelines and tools in line with regulatory requirements and industrial best practices
• Perform data analysis on Operational Risk reports to identify trends and to present the key observation to senior management in different committee meetings.
• Implement and maintain Operational Risk reporting systems to ensure quality and reliable database for risk reporting
• Review the Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs) & Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) across all business units and support units
• Participate in tasks assigned such as operational risk initiatives, projects, training programs, and stress testing scenario design, new product risk assessments
• Maintain the incident reporting system to uphold the quality and reliability of database
• Conduct operation control assurance review and testing to identify room for improvements in internal control and provide recommendations on control enhancement
• Degree holder preferably in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 - 8 years’ related experience in Operational Risk/ Internal Control or Audit area, preferably gained from banking or other financial industry
• Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements relating to Operational Risk Management in banking industry
• Self-motivated, independent and able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
• Retail banking experience is an advantage
~~For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.