Manager, Middle Office, Transaction Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 11 Dec 18
Our client is a reputable International Bank currently expanding their footprints in Asia. They are currently looking for a Manager, Middle Office to join their transaction banking business, based in Hong Kong.
As the Manager, Middle Office, you will be overseeing Asia countries’ transaction, corporate banking and treasury operations. You will report directly to department head and responsible for the followings:
- To improve and oversee Asia’s operation system, to formulate and implement the company's operations strategy and policies, develop new operational procedures and systems, while enhancing existing processes to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Ensure all programs are aligned with the company’s core values.
- Establish and review policies, procedures and risk controls with business goals and strategies
- Re-engineer processes for a higher level operating efficiency and improve overall client’s satisfaction and service levels.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent.
- At least 7 years in the banking sector and more specifically experience in operation within transaction / corporate banking / treasury area.
- Results-oriented with careful time management discipline and focus on continuous improvement.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.