Support and execute effective marketing campaigns to generate results and ensure all campaign elements invoke bank standards with the highest quality, from execution to post evaluation.
- Execute marketing campaigns and project management
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages
- Work with internal and external agencies to identify client success stories and create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Create compelling marketing campaigns in accordance with business strategies
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
- Degree holder in Business, preferably in Finance, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years marketing/campaign management experience, preferably in banking industry or agency with financial industry account servicing exposure
- Knowledge in marketing (traditional or digital) within the financial sector
- Good business acumen with knowledge of banking and financial products
- Self-motivated, result oriented, attentive to details and able to work under pressure in efficient manner
- Ability to multi-task and with good organizational skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to interact with cross-function teams and facilitate business interactions
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.