A reputable local Bank in Hong Kong with a well-established Branch Network is looking for a high-calibre Manager, responsible for their management information services.
- Analyses and interprets financial data
- Provides support to business units on management information required to drive the business
- Prepares management reports in accordance with the stipulated time-table, including monthly flash and final results, net interest income review, EXCO schedules, securities and wealth management reports etc.
- Prepares financial highlights and management report to the Board
- Participates in formulating budgets and forecasts, monthly rolling forecasts
- Performs quality assurance checking on Group’s interim and final result announcement and annual report
- Involves in the development of new system such as MIS database, end user program for automation etc.
- Assists in other ad-hoc assignments on corporate tasks as when required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience in financial analysis in the banking industry
- Solid knowledge in banking products/operations, accounting, financial analysis and related computer knowledge
- Analytical, team player and receptive to changes and challenges
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Sharon at 9201 5237.