Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Manager to join our Hong Kong office.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead consultant teams and actively participate in creating value for our clients through various projects in Singapore, Hong Kong, and across Asia
- Support senior management in delivering project assignments, and manage client relationships
- Develop ability to sell-on opportunities and grow/develop existing accounts
- Provide fact-based recommendations through research, interviews and workshops, and present these through business proposals and slide presentations
- Leverage your expertise and network to drive our service offerings and participate in the pursuit of new business opportunities (development of offerings, proposal preparations, contract negotiations)
- You will perform other duties as assigned, including supporting internal projects, research and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or Engineering from a reputable university; Master's degree in a related field is an advantage
- Professional qualifications in PMP or Six Sigma, and any formal training in BA tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of banking processes, its operating environment and regulations, preferably in the Asian market
- 8-15 years of work experience in the Financial Services industry, of which 2-5 years were spent in strategy/management consulting (either through work with a consulting firm, or in internal projects), ideally with a track record in Credit Operations
- Rigorous project management skills and highly autonomous, able to navigate complex topics and demanding clients
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive drive
- Open to travel around Asia for assignments
Join the adventure
Do you want to join a successful entrepreneurial consulting firm and actively team up on projects that have a real impact on financial services industry? Do you want to join our crew of passionate people who invest in expertise and R&D, share experience among communities and network at our monthly meetings or client events? Do you want to join the adventure? Send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.