Manager Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Axis
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Creatively translate business problems into a subset of data science problems that leverage appropriate methodology (e.g., neural networks, Bayesian, regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, etc.) and evaluate the results rigorously.
- Adhere to Bank policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities.
- Lead team members in mine, analyze, and model large structured and unstructured datasets, and apply advanced statistical predictive models and leading machine learning algorithms to explore strategic business opportunities and to prescribe actionable recommendations to leverage those opportunities.
- Design and apply the learning to business by managing the end-to-end campaign/MI production process, including campaign sizing, confirmation with business users about selection/exclusion criteria, leads extraction from data warehouse, performance tracking, evaluation and presentation of business learning. Quality and timely deliverables is required.
- Plan and coordinate team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in analytics, modelling and machine learning with relevant business applications in the context of the customer life cycle management across multiple distribution channels
- Self-Motivated, positive, passionate and willingness of continue learning
- Proficient in SAS (covering base SAS, SAS STAT, Enterprise Miner) and Microsoft R/Python (SciKit-Learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Theano and etc.)
- Comfortable with mining massive volume of data for quick insight discovery
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and zero tolerance on quality/accuracy issue