A reputable local Bank in Hong Kong with a well-established Branch Network is looking for a high-calibre Manager to support Documentation Vetting Team Head to provide high quality loan documentation services to Corporate Banking Division
- Check and ensure corporate customers signed documents which are properly signed upon the bank’s requirement
- Review and liaise with external lawyers on the draft non-standard documents covering bilateral / syndication/ structured finance deals and related legal opinions on overseas incorporated borrower/ surety
- Ensure all conditions precedent are complied with prior to limit dispatch / loan drawdown
- Arrange registration / de-registration of charge documents with Hong Kong Companies Registry
- Liaise with business units and other departments on loan drawdown matters and cancellation of banking facilities
- Follow up with business units on all documentation deficiencies and outstanding loan documents after limit dispatch / loan drawdown
- Follow up of all relevant credit related covenants per credit approval and compliance of all conditions subsequent
- Participate in document related projects as from time to time assigned by Team Head or Department Head
- Diploma graduate with minimum 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry.
- Experience in handling non-standard documents related to Cross Border loans, Construction loans and Syndication loan cases.
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, relevant banking law and regulatory requirements stipulated by relevant supervisory authorities.
- Good knowledge on credit administration function and banking products and related HKMA regulatory requirements.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good team player and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Sharon at 9201 5237.