Institutional Marketing is responsible for planning and executing the marketing program for Institutional Business in Asia ex Japan to ensure a competitively strong, well-positioned brand, communication and marketing program is executed. This will primarily involve partnering with distribution, understanding business needs and developing a strategy for executing against those needs. The team also takes care of the marketing material compliance process for sales to distribute the compliance cleared material to client and prospect.
Purpose of the Role
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the compliance clearance process of marketing material for Asia ex Japan Institutional Team and Asia Pacific Private Banking business. He/She also needs to support the regional Institutional events including seminar, education training and due diligence meetings.
* Manage the compliance clearance process of marketing materials with various team across the region
* Develop and organise various client events such as client seminars/roadshows, education trainings and due diligence meetings
* Manage the AML, COE and ABC process in relation to promotional activities for the Institutional Business in the region
* Develop and maintain various reports both ad hoc and standard
* Manage budget and ensure expenses are spent efficiently within budget.
* Interact with other business units to ensure the team is able to operate at the peak of efficiency at all time (Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.)
* Coordinate and manage project for the business including CRM system, in-house developed tools, etc.
Experience and Qualifications Required
* A Bachelor degree, preferably in a business-related subject. SFC Type 1 licence is a plus advantage
* At least 5-6 years of experience in finance industry, asset management or banking is preferred. Compliance related experience is an advantage
* Excellent organization skills, accuracy with meticulous attention to details
* Self-motivated, disciplined, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in English and Chinese. Cantonese and Mandarin language skills desirable
* Strong computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Chinese typing
* A consummate team player with a strong sense of commitment to the business
* Assertive and able to deal effectively with all levels both within and outside the organization
* Able to work quickly and efficiently, under pressure to meet deadlines
Great minds, better together.
Fidelity International is an equal opportunities employer and is commited to a policy of treating all its employees and job applications equally.