The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited (HKMC), together with its subsidiaries and subsidiary undertakings (the HKMC Group), is a premier corporation and the HKMC Group is engaged in asset purchase and servicing, general insurance (including mainly mortgage insurance, reverse mortgage and SME financing guarantee businesses) and life insurance businesses in Hong Kong.
HKMC commenced its business in the area of Infrastructure Financing and Securitisation (IFS) since 2019. To support the growing business, we are now inviting high-calibre individuals to consider the following openings in our IFS Division.
The incumbent will:
- Assist in all aspects of the execution of infrastructure financing transactions;
- Assist to ensure adherence to the control, reporting, compliance and regulatory regime, and all the relevant policies and framework within the HKMC;
- Work closely with the risk management team and provide the necessary support in the former’s ongoing monitoring and management of transactions in the portfolio;
- Coordinate and work with various internal departments related to execution of transactions and help to ensure effective inter-departmental collaboration; and
- Provide general support to the team on all the ad-hoc tasks, including, but not limited to, marketing pitches, administrative work, internal papers, detailed research.
- Degree holder, preferably in finance-related disciplines;
- Approximately 3 years’ experience in infrastructure financing and related areas, with preference given to direct experience in project finance;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills; attention to detail; in-depth project finance modelling experience is preferred; ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure;
- Previous experience in credit, risk management, market and legal aspects of project finance and sector knowledge an advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities;
- Strong team player with excellent stakeholder engagement skills;
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel applications; and
- High proficiency in English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua or other languages an advantage.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary by 10 January 2022.
Please visit http://www.hkmc.com.hk/eng/careers/job_openings.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMC website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.