Manager, Information Security
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Network support of both local and regional offices in a globally leading investment bank.
- Provide IT security review, advisory or assurance on IT and mall operational systems across the Greater China Region;
- Lead the security incidents responses and threat analytics by monitoring security alerts, logs and metrics from security controls and threat intelligence;
- Implement next-generation cyber security controls, including endpoint detection and response (EDR), insider and persistent threat protection, active threat hunting, data leakage prevention and deception technologies;
- Be updated with latest cyber security and data privacy legislations within the region and ensure compliance;
- Coordinate other business units in strengthening information classification across the business; and
- Research on latest and emerging technologies and report on the security and privacy impacts to the company
- Bachelor degree or above in Information security, Information Systems, Computer Science, ore equivalents
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in information security or related disciplines, of which 4 years must be related to security analytics, architecture, advisory, incident handling, threat management and compliance.
- Experience in implementing technical control in Windows/Unix servers, firewall, VPN,IPS,NAC, patch management, antivirus and next-generation endpoint and network security products
- Experience in security advisory and assurance for IT projects/systems and on information classification
- Occasional business travel to Mainland, China is required
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Holder of ISO27001, CISSP,CISA,CEH,CISA,CSA or relevant certifications are preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.