Manager, IT Security & Assurance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Ensure smooth operation of identity management throughout the user profile lifecycle for all enterprise systems (eg. Folders access permission and application access rights) and ensure that the BAU operation model and processes support PruHK's HR on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Maintain and facilitate the half-yearly user access review across PruHK in accordance with PCA Information Security requirements.
- Advise IT Management and/or user departments on remediation action plans on user access management related issues identified throughout the entire project lifecycle, and report to Senior Manager, IT Security and Assurance directly.
- Develop IAM technologies and frameworks in alignment with PCA IT Security and PCA Information Risk requirements.
- Ensure that the IAM procedures developed support PruHK's HR onboarding and off-boarding process and that these procedures are being adhered to and operating effectively
- Develop, manage the Folders access permission and application access permission rights for all departments
- Manage Vendor service and related controls / projects / changes
- Mentor team members with the objective to build a best in class team and bringing value to the Company
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, and CISSP)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience of which 2 years at managerial level
- Experience from banking / insurance industry
- Committed, proactive, assertive and positive with a strong understanding of risk and business
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to articulate IT risk in relation to the business
- Experienced in delivering presentations to senior management