Manager, IT Governance and Compliance
- Perform and manage the regular IT assessment (e.g. Internal Audit, External Audit, Regulatory Assessment)
- Manage and perform IT Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Monitor IT operation performance effectiveness (e.g. KPI, KRI) and align with group requirement
- Perform documentation review and maintenance per regulatory and group requirement
- Provide professional advisory and support the technical teams in different IT projects
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience, with at least of 3 years IT Audit and Compliance related working experience
- With sound knowledge of Information System, IT Operation, IT Audit and IT Compliance
- Possess relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CISM or equivalent is an advantage.
- IT Security, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance or Market Standard/Regulatory Requirements (e.g. ISO/IEC, GDPR, HK-SFC, SG-MAS, etc.) knowledge or experience is an advantage.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated, organized, efficient, analytical & detail-minded.
- Strong communication, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua.