Manager, IT Architecture, Core Banking Project
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Architecture and Infrastructure Lead of Core Banking Project, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Assist the design of the new Core Banking System with full integration of the existing environment and in alignment with the Bank's IT Architecture and Core Banking project objectives
- Enhance and improve the IT Architecture in accordance with the Bank's business strategies, market needs and industry trends.
- Review major application and technology changes to ensure architectural compliance and provide advices on the migration of existing systems to achieve architectural improvements
- Influence vendor on architectural directions in alignment with the Bank's preferences and suggest solutions for business consideration
- Work with other IT teams to ensure architectural improvements are made during the migration progress
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in system design & analysis and architecture design with at least 3 years in banking related environment with good understanding in related applications and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years in enterprise architecture design, technical management and driving technology changes
- TOGAF certified preferred
- Possess solid understanding on banking related applications and technologies in terms of products and services support, system and business operation procedures, regulatory compliance, market and related technology trends and other common business and technical challenges
- Experienced in vendor management with successful delivery of technology solutions
- Strong communication (Cantonese and English, with Putonghua an advantage), elaboration and presentation skills.
- Resourceful, creative and proactive in continuous improvement and advancement
- Good team player striving for team success and win-win results
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.