Our client is an entertainment and IT related (E-sport) group with office in South East Asia, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The staff size is 150.
- Human Resources Generalist such as recruitment and C & B and training.
- Provide guidance to managers on organization development, restructuring, expansion, and resources allocation issues to ensure efficient and optimal use of resources.
- Set-up and maintain Stock incentive Compensation Scheme.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
Experience & knowledge:
- At least Five (5) years’ HR generalist experience, preferably in IT / internet / e-sport.
- Good knowledge in employment law and related legislations in Hong Kong, China and APAC countries.
- Able to provide creative solutions to people issues and establish effective communication.
- Effective counseling skills of being able to give advice to management on HR issues. Attribute:
- Independent, able to prioritize and handle multitasks.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Mature with pleasant, flexible personality.
- Problem-solving and Decision making
- People Management and Motivation
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and/or local language
- Travel required
Welcome to call Mr. Lam by 35896896 for confidential discussion and send CV to me with current & expected salary and notice period.