Manager, Group Treasury
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This team is responsible for managing external sources of capital and liquidity with the objective of maximizing cost-effective financial flexibility of the Group
Work with external market participants, such as banks, rating agencies, and debt investors, as well as internal stakeholders, including the Group Treasurer, Group Capital Management, and regional business leaders, in order to optimize the capital structure of the Group
The role reports directly to the Head of External Capital and Liquidity, with the team reporting in to the Group Treasurer Roles and Responsibility
- Debt Market Access - Analyze and understand market insights and new issue recommendations from banks in order to assess capital market conditions and funding opportunities within core and non-core markets
- Credit Investor Relations - Prepare credit investor presentation materials in close coordination with Group Investor Relations, and implement an effective credit investor engagement strategy
- Debt Issuance Planning - Coordinate with Internal Capital and Group Capital Management to understanding future external funding and capital requirements in order to develop an actionable, forward-looking, debt issuance plan
- MTN Programme Management - Act as project manager for updating and maintaining the Group's Medium-Term Note Programme, working closely with Financial Reporting and Group Legal on business and financial disclosure
- Credit Facility Management - Responsible for updating and maintaining the Group's bank credit facilities, ensuring contingent liquidity is available for the Group and various local business units
- Liquidity & Derivatives Planning - Develop liquidity models and propose limits for repurchase agreements and derivatives that link to the Group's broader liquidity framework. Ensure documentation is in place to allow for execution of liquidity and risk management tools
- Bank Relationship Management - Preparation of reports that monitor dissemination of fees paid across products and services to banks in an effort to ensure the Group is recognizing, and benefiting from, the respective strengths of the lending banks
- Corporate Insurance - Assist in managing corporate insurance brokerage relationships, working with Group Risk to ensure appropriate coverage is in place
- Treasury functions: Internal Capital; Credit Ratings; Operations
- Finance functions: Group Capital Management; Financial Reporting; Accounting Policy
- Group functions: Group Legal; Group Risk; Group Investments
- Local Business Units: Finance Directors
External - in supporting the Team Leader
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Lending and non-lending investment and commercial banks
- Parties involved in the MTN Programme such as dealers, legal counsels, agents
- Debt investors
- Rating agencies
- I nsurance brokers
- Education - undergraduate degree, financial major and CFA strongly preferred
- Experience -3-5 years in treasury, banking, capital markets, fixed income or related work; good understanding and interest in financial markets and products.
- Special Skills - able to work in a team, hard-working, communicative, resourceful, attention to detail, able to prioritize tasks
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.