Manager, Group CRO Office
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role is to support the risk governance and regular risk reporting. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Managing administrative related matters for Financial Risk Committee, Operational Risk Committee and Board Risk Committee meetings and ensure the processes run smoothly, including handle all the related enquires and ensure it is timely resolved or escalated, working with respective Group Office colleague to collate BU standing reports
- Planning the Risk Committee timelines and ensure the timelines are properly cascade to relevant stakeholders, including developing risk committee agenda roadmap, discussing with reports owners on the review process
- Drafting various risk reports to Risk Committee and ensure the consistency in messaging and the content are fit for purpose
- Participating in the pre-meetings and ensuring material issues are thoroughly discussed and addressed, including collating comments and assist in preparing final reports if required for submission to committees, Co-ordinating and monitoring follow-up actions arising from meetings
- Maintaining record management duties, including set up and upload of agenda materials via the document management system (Convene) and managing access right for the platform as well as handling information request for audit purpose
- Support the execution of risk communication plan including assist in developing communication & training materials
- Support the execution of functional strategic initiatives roadmap to achieve risk management objectives
- Assist in handling ad hoc projects as needed
- University graduate with at least 8 years of working experience.
- Preferred with working experience in insurance industry or regional office for multinational corporates
- Good analytical skill with attitude of challenging status quo and willing to take great variety of responsibilities
- Excellent in Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate effectively in a dynamic and complex environment
- Confident in working with Risk & Compliance colleagues at all level
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.