Manager Global Standards Global Trade and Receivables Finance - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Global Standards Global Trade and Receivables Finance.
In this role, you will
- Supporting the Global Standards embeddedness and key projects in the region
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert to support the wider business to ensure commonality and consistency of policy and operations
- Working with a broad spectrum of Commercial Banking, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Financial Crime Compliance and Global Standards stakeholders including the Global team
- Providing accurate, timely and insightful analysis of the progress of the operations, the impact on the business and intervention where necessary, including responsibility for Financial Crime Compliance Management Information coordination and dissemination in the region
- Assisting the Communication of key policy documents and training materials including responsibility for implementation of Global Standards projects in the region working with the Global team and key stakeholders
- Supporting streamlining Global Standards procedures and removing redundant activities
- Providing support and guidance for key global projects centred in Hong Kong working closely with CMB and other relevant stakeholders
- Supporting the preparation for Monitor visits in the region
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Global Trade and Receivables Finance and Financial Crime Compliance is desirable
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Business Management or Banking or related disciplines
- Experience working in relevant environments such as Global Standards is desirable
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to build effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Ability to promote and lead best practice in risk and compliance management
- Ability to work across geographical and cultural environments
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ACWZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited