Manager - Financial Services Recruitment
A global asset management is looking for an experienced candidate in Transfer Agency and fund distribution operations.
- Ensure the processes which include but not limited to client onboarding, KYC/AML, name search, Client Agreement and client’s suspicious transactions are enforcement of and adherence to company policy / guidelines as well as compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the processes of client’s instructions which include but not limited to Subscription, Redemption, Switching, Settlement, Transfer and Change of Record are enforcement of and adherence to the cut-off time of Funds and requirement from Fund’s transfer agency.
- Ensure the processes of FATCA/CRS reporting are enforcement of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure reporting with internal stakeholders / peers are distributed on time.
- Ensure collaboration with stakeholders are well managed.
- Ensure to achieve business and team goal which assigned by supervisor / management.
- Ensure to achieve projects which assigned by supervisor / management.
- Participate business initiatives & project meeting & UAT.
- Strong team coaching and people management skill is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with over 5 years’ relevant working experience , particularly in multiple product platform distribution operations / wealth management operations with nominee structure.
- Experience in process and oversight of multiple funds distribution operations with nominee structure.
- Experience in process and oversight for settlement, cash movement, cash reconciliation and control including but not only limited to settlement payment with fund houses, investors and relevant fee payments from investors and funds houses.
- Experience and knowledge in FATCA and CRS reporting.
- Proactive / can-do approach and attitude. Thorough attention to detail and accuracy of delivery.
- Experience in people supervisory / managerial for over 3 years.
- Computer literacy with common PC applications (i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint), and experience with Transfer Agency, operations of und distributor and Portfolio Accounting system an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- SFC Type 1 License will be an advantage but not a must.