Manager, Forensic Investigation Unit
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The individual will be part of the core team which provides management and the Board with effective detection, prevention and investigations of internal, collusive and external frauds encountered by AIA Group. The individual will also add value to management by providing appropriate business-oriented recommendations. He/she will be responsible for the execution and delivery of investigations, and will assist in reporting to committees and management.
- Monitor execution of FIU's annual work plan and progress of investigations.
- Plan and execute FIU investigations within AIA Group and evaluate the adequacy of controls according to established schedule and quality.
- Prepare investigation reports to management and assist the Head of Investigations on discussion of issues and recommendations with the appropriate levels of management.
- Ensure quality of investigations, including ensuring that the working papers, draft reports and other deliverables meet internal standards and investigations are completed within budgeted time.
- Review and evaluate information or evidence compiled for civil or criminal cases and/or regulatory investigations, and support any related legal proceedings.
- Maintain and develop computer forensics capabilities for investigations.
- Maintain and develop investigations case management system.
- Identify key fraud risks with AIA Group in consideration of the relevant strategies and business environment.
- Initiate, develop and deliver preventive fraud education activities for AIA internal auditors and operational staff including senior management, controllers, underwriters and administration and claims staff.
- Coordinate and monitor fraud related audits being performed by regulators, external auditors (for special projects, if any), other entities' auditors and other groups providing assurance.
- Liaise with business units on communications on reporting, assessment, investigation of suspected fraud cases by business units and discussions on investigation responsibilities.
- Prepare reports to governance committees.
- Develop rapport with business unit management through regular communication of changes in business operations, emerging risks and potential issues, etc.
- Advocate and influence the highest standards of ethics, discipline, and professionalism within the organisation.
- Involve in the implementation of new processes and systems of the company to provide an independent view to management of the quality and effectiveness of investigations.
- Take initiative in improving self through classroom and on-the-job trainings.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Group Head of Internal Audit / Head of Investigations to meet operational and/or other requirements.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.