Manager Foreign Exchange Wealth Development - Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Foreign Exchange Wealth Development.
In this role, you will
- Support to formulate product strategies and maintain optimal list of product solutions in different market situations
- Implement pricing strategies to retain the competitiveness of our offerings while to maximize the Bank’s profitability
- Implement channel strategy leveraging on the cross-channel and digital development to effectively up-sell and encourage transactions of Foreign Exchange via different channels
- Support strategic development of Foreign Exchange propositions to increase market competitiveness and enhance brand value
- Implement different product solutions for various customer groups to maintain healthy mix of customer profiles
- Support development of user friendly and efficient platform to improve customer journey and sustain the business growth
- Work and coordinate efficiently with frontline and Marketing to deliver business initiatives in a timely, well communicated way to drive the business
- Support multi channel development to sustain the increasing transaction volume
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Proven track record in product development, sales or marketing experience in Foreign Exchange or other investment or treasury products areas
- Certified Financial Planner or Chartered Financial Analyst qualification is an added asset to this position but not a must
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic mindset, with a proven rapid learning capacity
- Ability to manage a complex workload to stringent deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AGJK
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited