Manager, Financial Risk Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role supports:
- Investment Risk framework development, ongoing maintenance and independent risk oversight for non-credit investment asset classes
- system development and risk analytics
- monitoring of risk profile and reporting
- Enhance risk management framework, by further improving existing processes, and incorporating new requirements to meet the evolving business needs.
- Support risk assessments on investments activities.
- Support system developments in connection of market risk
- Support the development of automated risk monitoring and reporting
- Produce Financial Risk Committee material to inform members of committees about market risks exposures and any evolving concerns or development related to Investments and derivatives.
- Advise local Risk teams in adopting and implementing of Investment Risk framework and control the financial risks with the consideration of business unit's circumstances, relevance, and materiality of the risk exposure.
- Support ad-hoc risk initiatives including project, training, external communication and other BAU tasks as needed.
- University graduate with 8 years of hands on experience in financial risk management; actuarial, finance or investment discipline experiences preferred.
- Good understanding of insurance industry, capital market and financial engineering.
- Progressing towards professional qualification such as FSA/FIA/FIAA or CFA are preferred
- A team player with strong desire to progress his/her career in risk management, worked in a fast-paced environment and be prepared to drive key initiatives across the Group.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must; Fluency in written and oral Chinese is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and programming languages, such as Python.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.