Manager, Financial Reporting
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Responsible for the month end closing
- Review the financial reports on timely and accurate manner and in accordance with local regulatory and Group requirements
- In charge of the annual audit and tax filing, prepare the supporting documents and audited financial statements to auditors.
- Prepare the quarterly and annual statutory filings to regulators
- Assist in Ad hoc request from Group and other duties assigned by manager
- Assist in the new system change project and fast close project
- Degree holder in Accounting
- Professional qualification of recognized accounting bodies
- 5 years experience in financial accounting field
- Working experience in Life Insurance Industry or audit is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Detail-minded and willing to work overtime
- Well-organized and systematic
- Committed and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in excel, access, Oracle and Hyperion is preferred
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.