- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Financial Reporting
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager, Financial ReportingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate financial and non-financial information of the Bank to local regulators and to Group as required.
- Ensure that an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for the returns submission, and that the reporting requirements and completion guidelines set by regulatory bodies are complied with.
- Carry out on-going maintenance and enhancement of the reporting systems as required.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the regulators. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements
- Participate in projects to improve integrity of data in various transaction processing systems and to address regulatory reporting issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant
- Familiarize with the HKMA reporting requirements with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good problem solving skill
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills are required to deal with different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, conversant in both spoken and written English
- Strong PC /Excel applications skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.