The jobholder is responsible for controlling General Ledger system and ensure GL reconciliation function operations effectively. The position has to prepare accounting schedules for statutory financial reports, supporting IT Projects related to GL interface and relevant accounting control.
- Monitor the day to day production, control and reconciliation of the general ledger system and report any irregularities to ITD and related functional units for rectification.
- Monitor the processing of month-end closing for the Bank to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review and reconcile the GL accounts of overseas branches and units’ ledgers
- Perform expense control according to relevant Bank’s policies or procedure manuals
- Check and review vouchers and entries posting to general ledger
- Participate in new product and system development and define accounting entries for new products
- Review, streamline and enhance all accounting procedures to ensure effective operation in the department
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines or a qualified accountant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial accounting preferably in banking industry
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, the bank’s accounting policies and procedures and government regulations
- Good analytical, communication and management skills
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.