Manager, Finance (Tax focus)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Responsible for preparing profits tax return and computation
- Review tax provision calculation for month end and quarter end closing
- Assist in preparing tax advice to management for ad hoc projects
- Handle tax enquiries from the tax authorities
- Assist in CRS and FATCA reporting
- Responsible for regular monitoring of compliance on CRS and FATCA regulations
- Degree holder with background in accounting, finance, tax or law
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in insurance industry is preferable
- Professional qualification in accounting is an asset
- Responsible, self-motivated, and well organized
- Detail-oriented and able to meet tight deadline
- More experienced candidates will be considered for senior manager
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.