Manager, Finance (Operation Project/ Campaign)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Coordinate and manage finance operation projects related to campaign
- Support the business operation of campaign workflow
- Responsible for month-end closing and system enhancement pertaining to campaign
- Liaise with different sales channel leads to understand campaign structure
- Answer enquiries on campaign matters from actuarial, operations, management reporting teams, etc.
- Review campaign set up logic from finance and operations perspective
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualification from recognized accounting bodies
- At least 6 years of working experiences with experience in life insurance industry is preferable
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Good time management, job prioritization skills and able to meet tight deadline
- Proficiency in excel, policy system (eg. LifeAsia), SUN system and Oracle system is preferable
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.