The Financial Services Development Council (“FSDC”) was established by the HKSAR Government in January 2013. The FSDC engages the financial services industry of Hong Kong and formulates proposals to promote the further development of the industry and map out the strategic direction for the development of Hong Kong as an international financial centre.
- To collect and analyse data and assist in conducting in-depth policy research and studies in relation to finance talent development;
- To prepare project plans, reports; presentation materials and briefing materials;
- To work closely with internal and external parties on research projects; to plan and organise liaison meetings as necessary; and
- To support the working groups of the FSDC on planning and implementing human capital development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, economics or related disciplines;
- Preferably with 2 years’ post-qualification experience in the financial services industry or the finance training industry;
- Solid report writing and analytical skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and fluency in Putonghua is an advantage; and
- Proficiency in computer knowledge and skills, including MS Office and Chinese word processing.
Terms of Appointment
Appointment will be offered on a six-month fixed term contract.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send, in not more than four pages altogether, a letter of application quoting the corresponding job reference in the heading, and a curriculum vitae setting out the details of qualifications, previous work experience, current and expected salary, to the Financial Services Development Council Secretariat at Unit 502, 5/F, Nexxus Building, No. 41 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 July 2019. Applicants not invited for an interview within 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. For enquires, please call 2493 1313.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and the information collected will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months from the close of application.