Manager, Finance (Corporate Projects)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
The Job RBC Pillar 3
Par Fund and Liquidity Management
- Assist to prepare process and control review and documentation
- Liaise with stakeholders to comply with requirements under the group wide supervision and public/regulatory disclosure
- Carryout research and provide updates on latest regulatory requirements
Upcoming Tax Reform
- Assist the implementation of treasury, cash management process and data quality to comply with upcoming requirements relating to participating fund management
- Closely monitor regulatory changes and updates i.e. tax requirement after implementation of upcoming HKRBC/IFRS17
- Prepare key financial analysis to support management decisions in priority areas
- Assist in model review which management used for strategic decision making (business development, capital, research and development)
- Track progress and provide update on corporate initiatives and priorities
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Accounting, Actuarial or related disciplines with professional qualification from recognized accounting bodies preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in the financial field with at least 2 years in supervisory role
- Strong problem solving skills with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Independent with good time management
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.