At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To contribute in system projects including planning, negotiating, preparation, performing hands-on user acceptance testing, progress monitoring and regular updating/ reporting of project status. To provide business analysis and consulting services to Finance users as a subject matter expert, and deliver quality project documentation. To support business initiatives/ products development and assist in implementation to various policy administration systems.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver finance initiatives in alignment with business strategies. This covers a broad spectrum of business initiatives across systems, products, distribution, operations workflow, payment gateway and other finance or insurance business related implementation projects. Bridge the gaps between Finance, other stakeholders and vendors in understanding business needs and devising effective solutions to realize benefits of enhancing financial control, improving analytic capability, increasing efficiency and reducing cost.
- Plan, resource and coordinate with stakeholders to implement all projects or initiatives that interface to accounting systems in an effective and efficient manner. Enhance financial control by strengthening documentation, standardization of processes, centralization of accounting definitions and treatments, and automation of reconciliation and controls.
- Monitor project progress and participate in define business and user requirements, recommending solutions, designing testing plan, conducting testing, integrating with existing processes, deploying to production and transition to BAU and providing user training/reconciliation templates for post-monitoring.
- Devise and implement control procedures to assure data integrity and quality assurance of deliverables. Document manuals and procedures of finance processes as required. Define and analyze change impacts in order to provide effective solutions (interim and long-term) and support to users to ensure stable and quality services to users.
- Review projects in depth and works prepared by subordinates to meet project/ acceptance requirements and to provide guidance/ support to ensure good quality of deliverables.
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in insurance industry, relevant practical experience in insurance finance function is preferable.
- Less experience will be considered for assistant manager.