A Renowned overseas bank is hiring a Manager, Entity Controller to own the statutory and management accounts for each legal entity
What is the opportunity?
As the Manager, Entity Controller, you will own the statutory and management accounts for each legal entity under their stewardship. You will be responsible for the presentation of the month end results to Country Head of Finance and relevant Business Partners.
What will you do?
- At month end, collaborate with the COE to ensure mely and accurate ﬁnancial and management accounts are delivered
- Collaborate with Business Partners to investigate NIE trends
- Delivery of NIE esmates (WM, TS, I&TS) to Business Partners Commentary/analycs and review of Country Management packs.
- Delivery to Senior Business Partner Commentary/analytics and review of legal entity board packs.
- Occupancy analysis (e.g. during lease negotiations/renewals).
- Monthly legal vs mgmt. view analysis
- SME on Accounts Payable related questions
- PEGA Group Head aestaon
- SOD Pack Review
- Review and sign oﬀ of all STP entries by legal entity
- Coordination and preparation of Finance and Tax packs
- Preparation of ﬁnancial statements, tax returns, BRAG quarterly updates, RPIQ templates
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree qualiﬁed in Commerce/Business discipline
- CPA/CA accounting qualiﬁcations or equivalent
- 6 or above years ﬁnancial institution and/or Big 4 experience
- Financial Markets products, businesses and strategies. Strong system skills and process ﬂow understanding
- Knowledge on accounting treatment
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills