Manager, Due Diligence Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Achieve daily / monthly productivity targets
- Ensure CDD information completed by the maker is current and valid, as per the required standards
- Ensure CDD documents fulfil AML/CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML/CDD control. All work must be completed in strict adherence to operating manuals without deviations.
- Ensure that control procedures outlined in various BOCs or Procedure Manuals are fully implemented
- Checks compliance to policy, correctness, and accuracy of the provided information
- Validate correctness of risk rating and availability of required document
- Quality of SOW and corroboration is adequate and carried out as required
- Review the PEP assessment to ensure compliance to Local and Group Standards
- Ensure manual overrides are in line with procedures
- Ensure data entry has been performed accurately cross referencing with documents
- Ensure unwrapping and ID&V documentation is completed
- Ensure Sanctions Questionnaire is completed; Adverse media and sanctions searches are comprehensive and attached, if applicable
- Banking Experience Retail AML CDD / Compliance functions
- University/ College graduate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.