Manager, Digital Products Delivery
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
In this role, you will assist in formulating the digital banking (including e-Banking and Mobile Banking channels) strategies for Retail Banking Division and building a competitive digital banking platform to increase the number of active users and usage by delivering comprehensive digital banking services. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Execute business strategies for digital banking channels, which include internet banking, mobile banking and other digital payment channels
- Explore and implement new digital banking solutions and initiatives for the Bank.
- Lead projects to enhance the digital banking channels to increase the competitiveness of the platforms
- Work with IT and other stakeholders to explore new solutions to increase the efficiency of the digital communication channels
- Contribute input or ideas in turning digital channels to be an important service channel
- Ensure internet activities comply and fulfill regulatory requirements and protect the best interest of customers
- Monitor the usage of digital banking services and monitor the market trend
- Prepare competitors' benchmarking and analysis
- Assist other divisions or bank's subsidiaries in driving digital channel initiatives
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 5 years relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in digital banking service development, include e-Banking and mobile banking channels.
- Experience in UX/UI design is preferred
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and planning skills
- Detail-oriented & able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.